Aztec and Featherz came today

Hi, Michael, I will indeed try this. Your instructions here look simple. I want you to know that I am finishing up a customer quilt today using the sprial template. It became almost automatic to move the cross bar and adjust the template to do the next spiral. Starting with that template saved me because it is so easy to do and gets your head to repeating the steps without worry. The quilt is looking great! I will post pictures tonight! Thanks everybody. How did I miss the CL section here???? Hmmmmm

Hi, Michael, I will indeed try this. Your instructions here look simple. I want you to know that I am finishing up a customer quilt today using the sprial template. It became almost automatic to move the cross bar and adjust the template to do the next spiral. Starting with that template saved me because it is so easy to do and gets your head to repeating the steps without worry. The quilt is looking great! I will post pictures tonight! Thanks everybody. How did I miss the CL section here???? Hmmmmm

Archived