Karen McTavish coming to Julian!

I'm starting to get really excited! I'm going to host Karen for classes here in Julian, CA on July 16 & 17 for classes and we are going to do a Roadshow on the 18th! I can hardly wait!

If anyone on the forum has not heard about this yet and wants to come, please contact me via u2u, e-mail, or my info. listed under dealers. I think we're going to have a great time. Will post pics after the classes.

Hi Merry Jo,

I am interested in knowing which Roadshow you mentioned, I can't seem to find anything on the APQS website? Is that where APQS brings machines to test drive? I will be going to the the Long Beach Quilt show as I am interested in purchasing a longarm. Thanks.

Susan,

I have to go to the guild meeting! I'm one of the presenters!! A little Merry Jo trunk show along with a few other members. Hopefully, all will go well! I did another one of the thread painted wolves for the quilt show up here in Julian since my customer needed her wolves and couldn't put them in the show. I did it for the California Wolf Center here in Julian. They don't know they're getting it yet, so I'm giving it to them after the guild presentation! See you then!

Archived