Bliss System and Circle Lord

Judith Fosse

We are setting up Bliss on my Millie today. Rather my dear patient husband is setting it up while I keep his coffee cup replenished. Table is up ready to receive the machine head. We see no way to reattach the stylus fro the Circle Lord to use with the boards. It was easily attached to the old cross bar.

Anyone do this already?

Judith Fosse

2002 Millie who loved her Circle Lord!

Judith, I don't have Bliss but I'm not able to picture why you can't attach the stylus. On my Millie the stylus is on a bracket supplied with the Circle Lord, and mounts on the original laser post on the Millie. I think you should just give Michael a call. He's seen the Bliss and will be able to help you.

Judith, I do have the Bliss system and I also have my CL attached. Like Carmen said it attaches with a bracket supplied by Michael. His video on line should give you an indication of how it is attached. You do not have to add extra washers to lift the machine up, the Bliss system does that for you. Good luck getting it all put together. Dawn's instructions are great. Enjoy the Bliss.

Pamela

Apparently my orginal problem was because I hadn't contacted Michael. When I first attached Cirdle Lord stylus many years ago it went right over the crossbar which already had the holes. My new one does not. DH couldn't wait for me to get answers from anyone. He drilled holes and "threads". He is retired military, built his own plane and has to do things his own way. I try not to argue as his fix works more often than not. But he can't cook. :D

It is now attached and works great. That will do it for the boards. Now I am going to have to work on getting the "circle lord" to work from the front. My Millie is older and it doesn't fit on the bars like the newer models will. I have talked to Michael about that at MQS andhe hadn't worked that out yet. Hei s aware of the problem - in fact, he told me about it last fall when I had tried to order it. I'lll call him Monday.

BTW the Bliss works wonderfully. I played with feathers this morning and had no trouble back tracking!

Judith;);)

Archived