Power Lead drag ???

Hi,

After having a few lack of smoothness issues with my Lenni and relevelling the table again, I think my power lead may be dragging a bit which occasionally touches the machine and then causes drag - does anyone else ever have this problem which would affect the control that you have of the machines? ie you want it to go one way and it goes the other !!

How do you all have your power leads and extension leads if needed - dragging on the floor? lifted up? I need to do something but not quite sure what ?

Any advice appreciated !

Make sure you have the plastic edge guard on the back of the silver tray and that your cord hasn't frayed. The cord does rub along the back of the tray, but the guard should protect the cord from fraying. Make sure you have a long enough cord - you can add an extension cord.

It would be helpful if you take a picture and post it.

Good luck -

Julia

Thanks, I do have the guard on the back of the carriage, and my lead does seem to drag along the back of it, I have been thinking of ways to perhaps lift the lead up a bit to keep it out of the way of the carriage. Not sure if this will help, but when I used it the other day as an experiment I put the lead over my shoulder, and it ran smoother with more control, so am thinking the lead is causing drag the way it is currently set up. I will give it a rethink.

Archived