My biggest quit so far

:)Well...... she has seen it, & she liked it very much. She then made a request to have a hanging sleeves put on two sides, so she could either hang it over her bed or in the front hall-way, but the binding had to wait for innovations, & six paying quilts to be done,

Maybe she'll have it by Christmas;)

Thanks for the "plug" Gerry. The web site you mentioned, http://www.longarmsupplies.com is still the same, but the owner is now Linda Lang, a friend and longarm colleague. Linda took over the mail order portion of my business Sept. 1 and is ready to serve you! :) She'll continue adding some great new pantos (Check out the "What's New" page) and will be adding the 25 new King Tut colors coming in October.

Linda is especially keen on catering to the Canadian market, so tell your Canadian friends where to find her, and that they can expect great products and great service. I will continue looking after the web site at least until the end of the year and probably longer.

In addition to over 300 roll patterns, Linda has about 115 gorgeous shades of Aurifil Cotton thread, and many of the Superior lines of thread, with more to come.

Archived