Bliss is installed

IQuiltToo

Hi Marilyn,

There have been on-going problems with the horiz. channel locks and the Bliss rails. Dawn sent me a new set-up. Be advised, the new locks aren't tight/tight. They will not withstand a lot of pushing off-track. The wheels are softer and will slide more easily along the rail when they are locked down.

APQS will fix you up right away.

Enjoy the Bliss-fulness! I know it's a broken record thing and people are tired of hearing about it, but this is the best investment I have made in years.

The ease of use is so improved for me, I quilt longer and more accurately so I expect the new rails to be paid for before Christmas. Final recouping of the investment should take another year. I am figuring with the faster/easier thing going, I can easily add an additional $3000 worth of quilts in the coming year. I schedule 8 quilts a month since I still work a "day job". I will try 9 a month in January and see how it goes. I have no hard schedule though--just want to show it's possible to buy this system and make it pay for itself.

Linda, thanks for the reply. Amy got back to me and I checked a few things. The little arm with the spring is not moving in or out, I could do it but it would not work on its own. So, a new one will be on its way tomorrow. Tested the lights while on the phone as well. They are sure great people to work with.

I am only quilting for myself and family, friends etc. Still have to make a CA King for our bed. I have made a beautiful top for our guest room..still has to be quilted. DIL fell in love with it. They are getting it and I really, really wanted to keep it. I pieced it beautifully. DIL is impossible to shop for, she returns almost everything we have ever given her. I will make her promise if they do not use this to please return it to me. It is Red and Cream....Gallery in Red by Marcus. Yummy quilt.

Archived