1993 APQS Ultimate II for sale - Dallas, TX

1993 APQS Ultimate II longarm quilting machine located in Dallas, TX.

20” x 8”

12’ black metal legs and white wood table top, very sturdy

Variable speed (single button control that can be reached both from front and back)

Original manual plus manual for Ultimate I which is a very similar machine

Excellent stitch quality at any speed.

This machine does not have a stitch regulator or needle up/down (however there is a flywheel that you can manually put the needle up and down with).

This Ultimate II is a real work horse and is in excellent condition. She is smooth to operate from both the front and back. As best I can tell, I am the 4th owner and I have oiled it religiously since buying it last year. It has served me very well.

Must find a good home as I am upgrading to a larger machine. The PVC light bar is staying with me. Buyer responsible for shipping if outside of the Dallas metroplex. If in the Dallas area, I may be able to help with getting the machine to you.

$3,500 - cash only. Please email me at petsitter.ja@gmail.com for pictures or for information. Or text/call me at 214-783-5482. Thank you. Ja

post--13461905137375_thumb.jpg

Hi: I've looked at your photos on Craigslist, and have a question. How many rollers do you have? The Craigslist photos for both the previous owner and you seem to show only 2. Is that correct, or is the third roller simply off the machine and not pictured? This photo doesn't really show one way or the other either. Thanks for your help. Regards. Jim

Hi Jim: there are 3 rollers but neither the previous owner nor use/used the third roller. Both of us float our tops and just pin the backing to the two rollers that we use. I do have the third roller. Please let me know if you would like to see my Sheila (the Ultimate II's name) or if you have any other questions. Thanks much. Ja

• 1 month later...

Archived