NQR Uses For Non skid slipper/pj socks.

I've been in and out of the hospital so many times, I have a stockpile of the hospital socks.

Four pair are a lighter red, one pair is a dark red, one a light blue and one a dark smokey blue gray.

The dark blue has square spots, almost the same color as the socks.

The others all have the white almost cross hatching. Safety tread is on top and bottom... about 9-10 inches. Two have never been worn, one still in the sack, the others were used a couple hours or so, till himself got my "real" slippers to me.

If anyone is interested in these for little kids jammies or little Sr. slippers or pjs, u2u or email me for particulars. Nominal fee, plus shipping.

I would hate to throw all these out, when they can be so easily used again.

All have been very carefully laundered, no problem with bleeding.

Thanks for reading this.

Thanks Sara, very good idea.. I'd thought of slippers for elder folks, and using these on the bottoms, but hadn't thought about Safe House of Harnet or another with a very similar name.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness also, as well as another person who suggests much the same thing. I don't know what I was thinking....LOL... as I give all the quilts I make to QoV or t he Community Service

projects we supply.. I usually make 20 or more and offer them up, now I slip on the unslippable slippers.... ROFL.. I'm so tired Ifeel sorta punch drunk.

Nightall, and God Bless..

Archived