zig zag template

Pat Kuhlman

Pat, did you get the Excel Visualizer file? There is also a printed document that shows pictures of different zig zag and waves patterns and I think it must have come with the template. If you don't have them I can email them to you. With the Visualizer you can play on the computer and create different patterns with the Zig Zag and Waves and then stitch out the one(s) you want.

You should have received a black stepping plate with your templates. The plate has a small pin and the holes on the template are set on the pin, based on the numer of hole that will stitch the pattern or portion of pattern that you desire. When your zig zag/waves template is on the table, with holes at lower left postion, the holes are numbered from left to right, 1 through 20. The zig zags and waves each are numbered 1 - 6, from bottom to top.

Lets start there, let me know what you have, and we'll get you up and stitching with this template. I've got it on the table right now and my sister is using it. I Love Love Love this template!

I talked to micheal and he is a doll walked me right threw my brain freeze and know I am ready to quilt. I changed computers ( old one crashed so I dont have the visualizer any more). I hav the patterns zig and waves but was just having a big brain freeze and he got me on the right track and Im ready to go.

thank you all

Pat

Archived