Christmas TMB top finished

I decided on the black with gold dots sashing and red cornerstones and a co-ordinating border to finish this off. I like it. This is so much prettier in person. Now it goes on my stack of "needs to be quilted" ones, but with a great idea for quilting thanks to Sue from Ft. Worth. I'm off to start something new. Thanks to everyone for the enthusiasm and inspiration you have shown me.

post--13461905292038_thumb.jpg

I had overnight company for Christmas this year, like every year, but when I was asked why they weren't sleeping under quilts it got my attention. I have vowed to have Christmas quilts on ALL of my beds (4) by the time next Christmas rolls around. After all, what a great excuse to make more! Already have one top done, a second one started and a third one in my brain. So far, I haven't had to buy any fabric either!

Originally posted by CrazyAboutQuilting

So why don't you take a little bit of time and quilt it now so that we can all see what you do with it? :cool: Then it would be ready to use when the holidays roll around next year. :) This turned out so pretty. I love the black sashing!

I already have a quilt on the longarm and I didn't use my zippers on it. It's not an easy one either so I'm trying to ignore it by piecing tops. I do, however, have a whole year before I need this one. LOL.

Archived