DeLoa Jones' New Book

"Quilting it Up a Notch Continuous Curve" By DeLoa Jones

This is the first of a series of five books geared to all skill levels of machine quilting. This book features continuous curve methods and adds loops,teardrops,feathers,etc. to make your quilting cusomized to the quilt blocks.There are plenty of ideas to make an infinite amount of designs. only limited by your imagination. This will surely take your quilting up a notch, look for my next book to be released at my retreat in Mansfield Ohio mid October cost is 22.00 shipping is free. Any questions or to place an order,

call me at 269-639-2123

or send check to:

DeLoa Jones

15804 M-140

South Haven, Mi 49090

I have to tell you....I got a "sneak peek" at this awesome new book when I did a class with Deloa a couple of weeks ago. It is truly a gem! Deloa's unique quilting style jumps right out of each page and she makes her designs SO workable for everyone -- no matter what "level" you may be at in regard to your quilting skills. If you've ever had the pleasure of admiring Deloa's award-winning quilts, you'll love this book! Deloa breaks down her fantastic designs and simplifies them for us. Once you get started working with this book, you'll have a hard time putting it down. And the price!! :) This is a terrific deal on a fabulous new book!!

I also think I heard that Deloa has developed or is developing a class curriculum around this particular book, so watch for her classes at some of the upcoming shows! Hint...she also travels and teaches just about anywhere there is a group of quilters who want to get together for some fun and education! ;)

Deloa, I just love this book. It has really helped me with my freemotioning skills. I love the way that you show the same blocks but have the different ways to quilt them and what effect the quilting makes on the look of the quilt. Thanks for making it so that us non-rocket sciencitist can REALLY understand the concept. Great job.

So when is the next book coming. I'm ordering now:)

Sheryl

www.shedznbedz.com

Archived