Compuquilter update

Melody

Okay, I admit I have not done the update on the Compuquilter but I do have an excuse.... when it came out in May I was in the process of recovering from brain surgery... after that life just gets in the way. I am wanting to do it now to see if it will fix the little issues that I seem to be having. Can anyone walk me through the steps to get it into the Computer... I notice on the download site there are two downloads are they both needing to be downloaded or is there just one?

Melody, if I remember correctly, one upgrade is for the program and one is for the conversion program. Yes, download both of them (I believe they are in a zipped format). Unzip them. Once they are unzipped, just copy the CompuQuilter program onto your CQ computer and you are up and running. The upgrade is the entire program - not a patch!

I usually date the new upgrade and keep my old one of the computer until I'm sure the new program is working correctly. Once I'm sure, I'll delete the old program.

I hope this info helps. If not, just holler.

Okay when I start a new row...before I would always go to the end of the row to make sure that I was'nt quilting off the end. Is this gone in the new edition everytime I hit the go to the end button It comes up with a big x saying External Exception C00000006. I hope its not gone I really liked being able to do that.

Archived