Ult II foot is here!

Thanks to my hubby and Sherry R. for her pics, my hubby has designed a 1/2" foot to use on the Ultimate 2! I can now use all the neat ruler guides etc. to create wonderful quilting designs without having to free-hand EVERYTHING!

I can always send a pic via e-mail. It has the lowered scooped out front, so you can EASILY see all that you are quilting! Cost is only $65 plus $2.85 shipping/handling, and The Gadget Girls's foot measures 3/4", and is 1/2" tall, so really hard to see what your quilting. Also their $ is $80.00.

To place an order, and/or get a pic, e-mail me at:

jsbutler@neb.rr.com

:D Sheri

• 2 weeks later...

Zeke,

I have e-mailed you 3 pictures. Just send me an e-mail to let me know if you are interested. As I stated above, completion should be in a couple weeks now, and mine is the proto-type. The foot is attached with a small allen wrench (not provided with the foot).

Wish I could post some pic's,...i've tried, read on here in several places on how to post pics, and somehow, I am doing "something wrong!" Oh well, blame it on menopause!:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the message today that the first "small" shipment is coming within 7 - 10 days. Yippee!!!

I will notify all of you who responded wanting this new foot, in the order in which you e-mailed me.

Bonnie, since you were the only one to pre-pay before these wonderful little guys were completed, yours will be in your hands soon!!!!!!

Any one else interested, as i've said, e-mail me, i'll send you pics. For some reason, my puter wont post em. My hubby's ordering me a new Dell, so maybe after receiving it, the new Windows XP, may just allow me to post em. Windows 98, just has go GO!

I am loving my "proto-type" foot! Using all the fun ruler guides out there is making quilting much more fun, enjoyable, and lets the imagination soar!

Aaaah, well...I am still hoping to upgrade to the Liberty in a year or so. At least I wont have to give up my new ruler guides!!!!:D

Sheri Butler

jsbutler@neb.rr.com

Archived