Same old me!!!

It's me folks. Just a different name. I got too many odd looks and questions about the name Crafttlady. I guess that name could also fit a lady of the night; sure had to get away from that. There is only one Knight for this lady. Besides, I have been training this knight for the past 52 years. Actually, I think I could just about take his training wheels off now. TheNiftyStitcher (TheNiftyStitcher@hotmail.com)

You all speak of different parts of the country and when you are in business you meet people from all over. I just thought I should change the name to be on the safe side. You also seemed to be inpressed with the 52 years, well I married a pretty impressive guy. And after 52 years he still wants to know if there is anything I need or anything he can do for me before he gets into whatever he has planned for the day. Guess if I am happy and situated in whatever I am doing he feels better about playing with his planes all day. He flies radio control model airplanes. Yes, I can really tell the men from the boys by the price of their toys. TheNiftyStitcher

Archived