Codi's Star Quilt

I was finially able to get some more and somewhat better photo's of Codi's Star Quilt that I completed about 2 weeks ago. This is the quilt that is a raffle quilt to raise funds for Dorbecker Children's hospital in Portland Oregon. The pictures are on my webshot site. This was also my first paying quilt. I think you will be able to see these much better than before.

Hi Pat! :)

That is a really pretty quilt, you did a nice job on the quilting!

I hope that it brings in a sizeable donation, the Dorbecker Hospital is an awesome facility, bless your heart for giving from the heart!;)

Originally posted by PattyJo

I was finially able to get some more and somewhat better photo's of Codi's Star Quilt that I completed about 2 weeks ago. This is the quilt that is a raffle quilt to raise funds for Dorbecker Children's hospital in Portland Oregon. The pictures are on my webshot site. This was also my first paying quilt. I think you will be able to see these much better than before.

Thanks for all of your words of encouragement. I've talked to Melody, the peicer of Codi's Star quilt and her husband's charity group just oooo'd & awwww'd over it after she presented it to them for the fund raiser and it will be traveling to several service clubs around Oregon to sell tickets on it. I'm just proud of the fact that Melody even thought I could do it ;)

So-o-o-o, now on to ppp all the new techniques that I learned at Innovations.

Archived