Sign in to follow this  
Berny

run issues

I quilted row 1 perfectly. At the end of the row I pressed QG to send it back to starting position. In the middle of the row it seemed like it was stuck and was making noises. I pressed the red stop button. When it stopped I was able to send it back to where the row had started. I pressed I to get it to move down for the next row and then R to start the next row. It will start moving but the needle doesn't sew. The stitches/ inch are on. I cannot figure out why it will not sew. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to have this queen sized quilt finished by tomorrow.

Thanks,

Berny

I haven't tried the newest version. I just downloaded it the other day. My friend who has a CQ hasn't had the problem you are mentioning. She has been running the newest version since it came out. Sorry I can't be of much help.

363702C2B0808C78BC03248E42546B9B.png

Problem is solved!!!!

One of the cords that attaches under the back handle had come off. Once it was plugged back in I was back quilting. This forum is such a great help.

Have a great quilting day.

Berny