Road Trip 2011

Update on my recent trip back across the country. Taught in Wyoming for a day and had a wonderful bunch of gals. Thanks to Brenda owner of Quilted Corner in Cheyenne for putting it together so quickly and Christine Carozza for hosting in her fabulous studio. I did not have time to stop by Brenda's store. Then onto Colorado Springs for a day at NA-LA's Quilt Shoppe with another fantastic group of students. Laura and Nani were awesome hostesses. If anyone in the area has not visited NA-LA's it is a must. Warm, inviting, and many beautiful things to tempt your creativity! I will be going back in the late summer for more classes so watch for the announcement.

After that I headed East and was either following or being followed by tornadoes or bad storms. I stopped in Indiana to see my brother, SIL, nieces and my new great nephew. Left with a funnel cloud on by bumper. I was shaking in my seat...OMH scary stuff.

My Millie will be up and running by in a couple of hours. I have quilts to finish and looking for more.

One more thing I have a new DVD, fill er up Backgrounds, over 2 hours long, shot in HD. It looks so cool. I should have them in my hands tomorrow. I am holding my breath the PO makes it so.

Archived