NQR - You knew I'd have to ask!

It is too bad that the judicial system has become a theater and attorneys actors that use their skills of persuasion, psychology, etc to sway a jury so they can "win" at all costs. Winning at all costs has become more important than seeing that the trial is fair and honest. People need to be responsible for their actions and protected from being railroaded, but the goal of getting a criminal off scott free is dishonest. My dad was a attorney that became disillusioned and quit trial law halfway into his career because of just such a mentality in the law profession. I have a friend that went from being a DA to practicing criminal law and she has refused to take cases where the only goal was to have the defendant get away with the crime.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:oThe investigators who headed up the team checking the burial site, did a poor job on collecting evidence, then much too late tried to collect damaged evidence.

The prosicution didnt put on much of the evidence, as they'd not verified any of it, but

that the baby was dead and found. Sloppy work as again, they collected damaged evidence.

The defence brought up much, some think is not correct. We knew a gal in Napa who ran a daycare. She had a 2 year old sneak out a window climbed the ladder and into the water and drown. The police found him, pulled him out and rushed him to the hospital, destroying most of the evidence. She was found Not guilty.

A young man who had a wife and 3 children, and while he was at work., the Mom let

the little boy go out to play. He fell or dunked into a bucket of water and drown. She was found guilty, even though the evidence was messed up. she was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter, and let her serve that time while out on parole. He then divorced her and took the other two boys with him.

I pray for the family, the Mom, the baby, and those who found her body. Too much evidence was not presented so the jury didn't have it to help decide.

Our Justice system is widely diverse, too many go on hearsay, but the defence didn't

present it, and the jury didnt' hear it.

All together, It was bad trial with a bad sentence.We shouldn't blame the jury, or either defence and prosicutor9can't spell it! :( :mad: :o

Archived