I did the most stupid thing today. While running the machine with WD in it to clean, I reached with a cloth, and well, you know what this idiot did. I got the cloth out, called Connie and followed the instructions she gave me. It looks as though I didn't knock my poor machine out of timing. I have quilted a couple of rows with beautiful stitching with no problems--the best tension I've ever had!! But--my machine is making a slight ticking noise down by the bobbin case. Nothing is rubbing and the machine is running fine until I go to stop it and I accidentally ran the hoping foot onto a pin. It just kind of jumps a little until I turn the machine off and turn the hand wheel and then turn it back on then it resets itself. Is any of this making sense? I was so scared to use the machine again, but I am hoping everything is going to be okay. Please let there be someone on tonight that can give me some advice. Be waiting anxiously!!

Kelly

Hi Kelly,

Pull your machine off to the side and lower the foot to the lowest position, it should be 1 business card off the plate, (unless you are in thick batting) that could have slightly bent the foot and it is hitting. The other thing it could be, is it doing like a little jitter (hand wheel moving back and forth) just a little? If that is what is happening, that is an adjustment in the back end and you will need to call me!

Let me know!

Connie

APQS Service

Archived