Up and Running!!

I received a "new" (refurbished) tablet from Zoltan today and when I started it up all was fine because it had a new hard drive. I called him and put in my old drive and then the tablet told me I was not authorized to use it. Say What??? Called Zoltan and he sent me the link to download on a USB then put in the tablet and press a magic button on the bottom so it would boot. All is well now-just checking to see if I can use the patterns that need a password. The "new" tablet has a new password. Now if I could only remember which patterns they are!!!! As Gilda Radner's mother would say, It's always something!" Thanks so much to Zoltan and Helen!!

Congratulations! I just started using IQ. As I download patterns i created one file folder under my business name for the entire zipped download file then just moved the entire folder from the download to it. Then I created another folder for the .iqp files only. I open the zipped file in my business download folder and move only the .iqp file. Then copy to the thumb drive. I always have the entire zipped downloaded files available so if I want the picture files that are usually included at some point they are available. And the .iqp files are available separately so I don't have to search through zipped ones if I don't need to.

Also I label each download whether it's one or ten with yy/mm/dd then a couple of letters to indicate the site. I use the same format in the .iqp only folder. By using this date format the oldest will always be first.

We also opted to pay for online backup this year. Can't afford to lose what's on that computer.

Archived