Spa Treatment???

I can't respond to what the cost is, because I live in Iowa and just drive my baby to the factory when she needs a spa treatment. But I have watched her go thru the treatment every time.

They basiclly lift the hood, and check every thing out. They run the machine and listen to her purr. And if she is not purring they search for the reason. They check the hook and pig tails with a jewlers eye for burrs. They have always made sure that my timing is back to perfect.

My machine always appreciates her spa dates. They always make sure I know what the cost will be prior to making any switch outs. And they always let me know if I can go a few more miles before needing to replace a part.

At MQX I took a maintance class from Amy who told the class that it would be benificial to send the machines back every 4 or 5 years under normal use. Just to get things back to factory settings. I'm guessing that there are a lot of upgrades, now available for your machine. But making those upgrades would be a choice not a requirement for them to look at her.

Hope that helps.

Archived