Multiple Pictures??

Cheryl, I am able to post multiple pictures with Webshots, but Oma's way is much easier.

But, if you want you set up an account with webshots, then you can upload your photos to your webshot page. When you upload them, you have to say if they are personal or public. AFter you have uploaded them, there is a place where you can change the size of the photo. I usually change it to 400 or 500 for the forum, and then below that there are three different URL addresses. The third one is for posting on a forum. You want to change the size before you copy the URL. You just copy that URL address and then paste it in your reply on the forum. Then skip a couple of lines, and repeat the sequence with your next photo. I've put as many as 5 pictures in one post with no problem. Hope that's not too confusing.

Cheryl,

In order to upload multiple pictures in one thread you have to upload them to an online storage space such as webshots, picasa or flicker (there are many others). I just switched from webshots to flicker. Kay gave me the following directions and they are excellent. If you have more than one picture to post you just keep copying the code and pasting it below the last one. When you're done you hit post. Here is the link.

http://apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=31285

Archived