NQR West Coast Susan Komen 3 day

Ladies,

I have been watching this event unfold for a few months now and I just have to do it. I am going to register by tomorrow FOr the SEATTLE walk as it saves $25. That said, is there anyone on the West Coast that would like to join me and make up a team? I will take on the task of forming the team and making sure we are registered. We are required to raise $2300 for breast cancer awareness, which should not be too hard. Just get a few pledges for each mile. This is going to take a commitment and requires me to really get in shape. 60 miles in three days. Includes food and campout. Go to this website to get more info. We don't have much time. It truly is a worthy cause. I will do it with our without any quilty friends, but think of how much fun it would be.

http://www.the3day.org/site/PageServer?pagename=homepage

Please join me. We CAN make a difference!!;););););)

Guest Linda S

Since my spinal fusion, I can't do this -- a little too hard on my welded frame, but I've done two of them and can tell you that you will never forget the experience. It is pure magic. Spending three days with wonderful people all working for the same cause is so terrific, and stopping at portapotties that are actually CLEAN (virtually no men) along the way is quite refreshing. Those of you who do sign up, let me know and I will donate what I can. My Aunt Irene is a breast cancer survivor, and I lost my cousin Carol to breast cancer. I get the scare about every other year when I'm hauled in for another benign lump, so the cause is very important to me.

Best of luck!

Archived