ALL SOLD - 56+ Pantographs for Sale

Sold and Shipped - thank you to all!

Original sale fell through. Just for clarification - I am only willing to extend the free shipping on a full price offer and that is only for the continental US, not including Hawaii or Alaska. Sorry, I am not picking up a $65 shipping bill. These are a good offer already. If you only want certain pantos please let me know asap, but I am going to wait until tomorrow before I start separating them as I would prefer to ship altogether. Some of these are still uncut and 24" in length with all of the original designs.

Well, I boughtJust for clarification - I am only willing to extend the free shipping on a full price offer and that is only for the continental US, not including Hawaii or Alaska. my machine a year ago and have discovered of the many things I love and am good at, pantographs are not one of them. So I'm selling all of them. Disclaimer, some did come with the machine from a lady who smoked - I don't, Some were still brand new so there is no odor at all, most of them I laid outside and they don't really smell anymore but just so you know in advance! Some I bought new so they never had any smoke near them.

*********There are more than 56 pantographs listed here and at least another 15 that I haven't looked up. If anyone would like the entire lot, it is $350 and I will pay the shipping within the continental U.S.

I am more than happy to find the most reasonable shipping available. I am located north of Dallas if anyone local is interested. I prefer Chase Person to Person - similar to Paypal and no you do not need a Chase Account to send money. USPS money orders are also fine. Contact me for any other method. julie@kaboodles.com

I may have to do two listings due to the sheer volume.

-----Designs by Deb - Debra Geissler

Overall Pine Trees is a continuous line pattern that consist of two overall patterns. One pattern is A Overall Pine Tree that is 10.5" wide and the second pattern is a Overall Bear and Moose that is 12.5" wide. - $10

Halloween Night with Ghost, Witches, Bats, Cats & Jack-O- Lanterns is a 12" wide pantograph that includes a 11" Halloween Night With Ghosts & Cats pantograph. - $10

Poinsettias With Holly Leaves is a continuous line pattern that consist of 3 separate designs. A 11.5" wide all over Poinsettia pattern, a 5" Poinsettia Border and a 6.5" wide Holly Leaves that can be used as a border or an allover pantograph. - $10

May flowers 15" with 8" Iris Border - $10

------Quilting Design Studio Flower Fans R-107 $8

-----Kimberly Darwin Lancaster Faire 15" - $10

------Kathie James

Elegant Crane (9" dbl row) - $9

Fern Meander 13" - $9

Nouveau Gingko 13" double row - $9

Spin Large - $9

Seaside 16" - $9

-----Quilted Rose

Starburst - $9

English Garden I - $9

-----Linda's Electric Quilter

Western Nights - Continuous line patterns on large paper rolls. Sizes included on this roll: 10" Row, Dbl 6" Row, 4-10" blocks - $12

Puzzle Allover - Continuous line patterns on large paper rolls. Sizes included on this roll: Double 4.5" ( 9") and double 7" (14") - $12

----Willow Leaf

Daisy Swirl 18" - $8.25

Festive Holly 13" - $8.25

Waterworld 18" - - $8.25

Popcorn 13 - $8.25

Ribbons & Roses 115" - $8.25

-----Quilted Heart

Rover at Play 14" - $6

6" Bear Paw Border - $3

9" Bear in Woods Meander - $6

14" Bear in Woods Meander - $6

3.5" Moose Border - $3

-----Simple Quilting Stitches

Swirl - dbl row - $8.25

Raindrops - $4.75

Winding Roads - $7

Butterfly & Rose - $7

Chantilly Lace - $5.50

-----Nichole Webb / Whitehorse Quilt Co.

13" Spring Fling - $7

13" Bottoms Up - $7

13" Fiesta Dancer - $7

11" Blustery Day - $7

-----Golden Threads

Fishes - 3" repeat (17") - $8.25

Simple Feather 4.5" Border - $2.50

SQS

12" Double Row Steam - $5.50

4" Oak Leaves - $5.50

10" RM-640 Fleurs $6

KD-1060 11" Solitude $6

KD-1066 11" Mandarin Garden - $6

DH-1360 11" All that Jazz - $6

DH-821 2 row of 6.5" Interlock Surf's Up - $6

RG-660 11" Falling Leaves - $9

DH-981 11" Interlocking Mighty Moose - $6

JL-1047 11" Whole Cloth Comp - $6

-----JBQuilter

Holly Bells - 13" - $6

-----Oriental Illusions Double Oriental by Norma Sharp 12" - $6

Please contact me at julie@kaboodles if you are interested. For some reason the U2U's don't always come through but I do check them.TextJust for clarification - I am only willing to extend the free shipping on a full price offer and that is only for the continental US, not including Hawaii or Alaska.Text

• 2 weeks later...

Archived