flat spot on sprocket wheel

sonny-j

I noticed a slight bump when moving the machine laterally. I can detect a flat spot in one of the wheels that has a brake. Someone most have push the machine when I had the brake on and here I am! Can I remove the sprocket from the wheel and get a replacement wheel? How is that achieved? I appears glued on tight. Any help?

Are you sure it's a flat spot or just sounds like one? Only because I had the same problem this past week. Here is how i fixed mine. There is a little peg looking thing, (sorry for the technical term) that is the lock for that wheel. Just gave that a small twist and my bump went away. Voila' no more flat spot.

Hi sonny-j,

Yes you can remove the sprocket from the wheel. It is held on with 2 little Allen head counter sunk screws. You might want to take the wheel off then remove the sprocket and flip the wheel over and reattach the sprocket and try that. The wheel will be rolling on the other lip now. If that doesn't work then call in and order a new wheel for the sprocket so we send you the right one.

Take care,

Archived