Barbs Longarm quilt retreat

This was one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had. The information, the hands on, the door prizes and the most FANTASTIC instructor of all. She was so patient with all of us, to make sure that we all understand how to 'make a feather' work a pantograph, and working on the machines. APQS was fantastic to allow us the use of the 4 machines that were featured at the Missoula Quilt show, to bring to Palouse Divide Retreat house. Hats off to you for allowing us the pleasure of using those machines. You made this retreat even more pleasurable. Also for her wonderful husband Mike and all the hard work that he went too, from getting the machines here, to loading everything else IN and back OUT when the retreat was over, and we were all sad to leave. The door prizes from all the vendors were super, thank you to all of you that contributed. I am making my calendar for NEXT years retreat.. You go girl!! Thank you so much Barbara.

Aloha, I just joined this forum and am looking forward to reading and learning. I attended this retreat because I wanted to have the experience of using all the machines so I could make a decision on what to buy and bring back to Hawaii. Thank you so much APQS for giving us this intimate opportunity to learn from Barb and Shar. Now I just need to save for a few months and I will be ordering my Lucey! Aloha, Joan Davis, Maui quilter

The retreat was a great success for sure. And APQS made it possible by letting us use those machines. Barb and Shar did a good job of finding the venue which was beautiful and the lodge hosts were so good to work with. I enjoyed meeting so many new friends while I was there. All the door prizes were so generously given and everyone enjoyed their prizes. Thanks again to APQS for helping Barb do a super job planning and putting on such a great retreat.:):):)

Archived