Terrific Thursday--what's on the frame or the best part of your day--8/16/12

I love all the amazing stuff people are doing! quilty and otherwise!

I love all the pictures.

My long arm work is on hold while I am rushing to get a puff quilt finished. I have a DIL, that had one as a child, and she talks about how much she loved that quilt. so I am making her a puff quilt. I would like to have it done by beginning of September.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, was having problems with low back, so didn't do much. No quilting but for picking out the fabrics for 2 Quilts of Valor and three sets of fabric for a single Mom and her two sons who will be getting a Habitat house.

Then there was the Dr. appt down in Pinehurst, and then we went to get our Farm 2 Table box. Oh... all the goodies.

oooops. I wasn't finished, and of course jaw flaper that I am, had a bit more to add.

We've been getting so many cherry tomatos, mostly sweet 100's, that we can't even give them away.

Skinned them all and came up with 5.5 pint. Yup, that was all the tiny ones and two mid size.

Sat. was our Guilds Sew Day, and whaat was I working on? LOL, another pair of Pajama tops.

Mine were getting pretty thread bare so making sets, but when in the hosp. will only let me

wear the pants. Sorta cut if I do say so.

So fun to see Oma's beautiful red door. I love the metalic sheen it seems to have.

The quilts are so fun and pretty, and beautifly quilted.

I found a few more to be quilted when looking for the fabrics I wanted for the 5 quilts I'll be making.

YUP! I will be busy. Himself does the cutting for me, after lay it out and set the ruler. I am getting

to the point where I will be able to do it myself.

Back to the garden, we put in Green beans, tomato's, egg plant, and himself put in the yellow banana

peppers.

Everyone enjoy their qilting world and relax a bit.

Archived