nqr 4D embroidery Viking software

I'm trying to create a monogram design to applique on napkins and I want to stitch an outline of the square to do an applique and cannot figure it out. Can any of you help? I've never really had time to get into digitizing so my skills are limited. I have the monogram design and a box around it but I need to first stich a running stich of the box so that I can trim away the applique fabric. If anybody can help I'd greatly appreciate it! I have 4D extra.

Guest Linda S

Heidi - I'm not sure I understand what you want, but I have Embird software, which I can probably save in a Viking friendly format. Can you send me a picture of what you want and the style of monogram and initials? I might be able to create it for you. Maybe not, but I'll sure try.

Jeanne,

Oh that is not going to work. I need it to outline the applique area so that I can trim the fabric up to the stitching and then have it do the satin stitch to cover the cut edge. I may have to take a picture of the embroidery and then have it outline the design. I was really hoping to stitch out the embroidery, turn it and then applique it to the napkin but I didn't like the way that looked.

Heidi you have to create an applique box. Done in stitch editor . Go to "modify "screen. Choose "border /applique" and you can then choose whatever shape you want as an outline. You will be creating external border. You can e-mail me if any questions.

Archived