Lenni for sale

I'm selling my APQS Lenni. I took a full-time job that requires a long commute and Lenni is getting ignored these days. I need to concentrate on my kids and my family and stop quilting for customers. (sniff, sniff) I'm really going to miss this machine, but there is someone out there that will love her as much as I do. She has the automatic stitch regulator, a 12 foot table, a back mount laser, a rarely used APQS bobbin winder (I used prewounds exclusively), a Hartley fence and items, spare parts, spare needles, bobbins, Superior thread, and any batting I have left (now it's about a roll and a half). I also have many pantos and border templates for the table that are included...Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My asking price is $7000 for everything. I would love to have a new home for her by Christmas, and would be more than willing to deliver and help with set-up and a basic start-up lesson if I can get help with gas and it's within a day's drive. My name is Mandy Thompson. You can call me at 515-351-9476 or email at amanda94us@yahoo.com. I am located between Fort Dodge and Ames, Iowa.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived