Ya-Hoo-Hooo-EEEEEEEEEEEEE! We got it!

My honey and I went to Road to California today to look at the Freedom and get our hands on it. Cheryl Uribe helped us, answered all our questions in a very professional way. We had not intended to buy, we were planning on buying near the beginning of March but got to the show and it just felt right.

We live in a small town of 10,000 and the long arm quilters within a 1 hour drive are always busy. We will both learn on and practice on my tops and when comfortable being trusted with others' quilts we'll open to do other quilters pieces.

Im trying to sound like it's all about a small business, and im jumping up & down inside about being able to quilt on mine!!

Thanks Cheryl and thanks for this site that I have been haunting for months

bobbi

Hi Bobbi - Congratulations and welcom to the chat. And I think that we have all felt that inside the body jumping up and down thing. As Mary Beth said, you will learn a lot from this forum. And if you have questions at 1 AM, you can come here and ask and it seems there is always someone up somewhere that can help or at least give you a direction to go in. You will have to keep us posted on your progress with your new Liberty.

Archived