Longarm Quilters who live close to Sierra Vista, AZ

One of my customers recently moved from Hawaii to Arizona.  I told her that I would look for a longarm quilter close to where she lives that she could maybe connect with.  She has tops that need to be quilted in the near future.  She is not looking for fancy, the quilts that I have finished up for her, used CL quilting designs and she was extremely satisfied with the way the quilts came out.  She is also looking for possible binding work done.

If you are interested, go ahead and respond with how she can contact you and I will forward info along to her.

Thank you!!! Barbara

Barbara, I'm in Tucson...it's about a 90 minute drive from Sierra Vista but perhaps your customer drives up here sometimes for other reasons anyway.  I quilt on a George and only for myself.  I'm the APQS George rep in Arizona.   I do know of several longarmers in Tucson.  I'd be happy to give her some information and to welcome her to Arizona.  I lived on the Big Island for 3 years...Arizona might be a big adjustment for her!   Is it OK (and safe) to post an email address here or can you check my profile for it?

Nancy in Tucson

Archived