I have had my Millie for only 3 months and have been PPP every chance I get. I recently put on a "real" top to work on. Actually it is a cheater top that I won in a raffle of things. Anyway, I just started on my first line of quilting last night when I heard a horrible noise. Stopped the machine immediately and couldn't see the cause. This morning when I got up I found a small pool of oil on my table and the bobbin area thick with oil as well. I started cleaning it out when I found a piece of blue rubber - looks like it might be from a belt? Help. Today is Saturday and there is no tech support! What happened and how do I fix this?

Rachel:(

Hamilton, MA

Rachel,

It sounds like the packing grease from the underside of the machine. Sorry I don't know what that is called. There is grease packed under your machine where you pop the bobbing into the bobbin case. There should be a round "plug" type thing (I'm so technical). There is grease packed in that "box" and you can repack it yourself, but you need to get in touch with someone to find out what to do. They can send you the grease.

Archived