Ultimate XX for sale

Ultimate XX for sale. Very similar to the Ultimate I, but with bigger throat space (24" of quilting space!!) It does not have a stitch regulator, but it does have many other new parts. In the past year I have installed a new hook assembly, tension assembly, M & M wheels, carriage rails, side clamps and canvas leaders. It has a 14 ft. table and power fabric advance. It also has the thread cutter with the needle positioner. I am pretty sure this means that a stitch regulator can be added. This machine now sews beautifully and moves like a dream, a great first machine for someone. Asking $4000, buyer responsible for shipping. I am located in central North Carolina, close to Raleigh.

Email me at carolegates@att.net

Thanks for looking!

Carol

Zeke,

It does measure 36" from the inside curve to the front of the needle bar. There are a lot of ways to measure this space and I was not sure which one was correct. I didn't want to give incorrect information so I decided to provide the actual quilting space available with way the table is set up now. The part of the frame that holds the front bar can be extended so that the quilting space can be increased even more. This old girl is running just right. This past week I have finished two quilts without a single thread break or tension issue. Thanks for your question, never hurts to double check these things.

Carol

Yes, A stitch regulator can be added.  With the needle positioner I think that a computer can also be added as well.  You might want to check with APQS and make sure.  That would be a great additive to your add.  Again, you might want to add a picture so everyone looking can see what it looks like.  There are not a lot of XX that come on the market.  And if you say it's in very good condition, then that just might make it sell faster.  There are many quilters out there looking for a larger machine and even better yet with a monster throat for doing quick panto's.  A king size quilt would go rather quick with a throat space that big.  Quilt turning time would be at a minium.  Maybe only 4 turns before your done depending on the panto size.  Regards,  zeke...............

p.s.  I once had a Gammill PDQ with a 30" throat and was able to do 3 rows of panto's before turning the quilt.

Zeke,

You are doing a much better job of selling this machine than I am! This Ultimate XX is in really good shape. I was planning to keep it for a long time (2 kids in college $$$$) so spent a lot of time and money to make it the best it can be. A very unexpected opportunity to upgrade to a newer machine has come along, so that is why I am selling. I will try to post pictures soon.

Thanks for your help,

Carol

Archived