Spa treatment for Millie - Dave Jones coming to Misssouri

Dave Jones will be traveling through Missouri on his way to Wichita for MQS and he will be stopping here approx. May 9 to give my Millie a spa treatment and change out the presser foot bar so that I can use the interchangeable feet.

If you live somewhere between Michigan - Missouri - Wichita, Kansas, and you need a service call, Bliss or M&M wheels installed, or a set of Dave's lights, then you might give him a call.  His phone number is on Deloa's web site.

Thanks for posting this, I called Dave this morning and he is going to stop by here too. I was going to send my machine in for the spa treatment so am happy he can come here. He's going to put M & M wheels on too. What is the presser foot with interchangeable feet? Whats the advantage to the different feet?

I'm so excited.

Here is a previous discussion regarding the interchangeable feet.  I ordered mine on Monday and they arrived Wednesday.  Now I can hardly wait for Dave to get here and change out the presser foot bar so that I can use them! 

Dawn posted a link to a PDF document that shows the new feet.

http://forum.apqs.com/index.php?/topic/31578-interchangeable-feet-ruler-foot-confused/?hl=feet

Archived