Nautilus Chunky Ruler

I splurged and bought the nautilus chunky feather tool ,I have a quilt on the frame I made just to test run these today ,I have not had much time to quilt so I was going to town on the dry erase board last night only to get so flustered trying to rush to get this quilt done and was about to give up on these rulers ,my brain was just not clicking right ,they almost went here to the auction block last night to be sold but after a fresh start today and a few more flips of the ruler things are going much smoother ,I hope to have pics later .I am not tech savy but I bought my hubby a tablet for x-mas and somehow that's how I managed to get a profile pic here for the first time (which I need to change badly ,lol ), . with out having to go through all that resizing stuff ,I have also finished a tee-shirt quilt with no stabilizer at all which I am very proud of and it really was not hard ,once I put it on the frame I just stitched in the ditch on all the blocks to stabilize and then it was fun play time ,I even got a chance to play with metallic threads and made myself a Styrofoam thread holder that sits on top of the machine ,I just have so much to share but I think once I learn how to use the tech stuff for posting pics it will be like the old forum when I learned how to post pics ,pics galore again ,I hope anyway ,lol ,I hope I can be back later with progress ,I really miss being away from this new forum ,I also upgraded to a smart phone ,in hopes it will make me smarter .

Well its made me a lil smarter ,I can text now ,lol,and add pics to facebook ,still want to learn the navigation ,my garmin takes me to places that have been shut down for over ten years ,lol ,thank goodness I learned a little bit bout computers before all the kids flew out of the nest ,I found this forum and then bought my millie ,lol ,its costly sometimes but so worth it

Archived