favorite pattern designers

I'm having to take a break from quilting because I am so insecure that I keep doubting every thing I'm doing on this custom quilt. 

So, the kids and I have been looking through all the patterns in the big binders, the ones I've saved out of various magazines.   While we were looking we noticed I have several patterns designed by Heidi Pridemore.  Not sure how that happened, but I like her whimsical content and bright colors.  I also have about a dozen that are all very similar in color and block design, but not identical. They are all star variations in crazy bright colors. 

What about you?  Do you have multiple patterns by any one designer?  Is there a certain type you favor?

I love the Judy Niemeyer patterns and have several.  This year I made my first one and started with Gooseberry Garden, an easy wall hanging pattern.  And I also love Judy Martin's patterns.  I have most of her books and have made Snake River Log Cabin,  Shenandoah Log Cabin, and am in the process of leading a group of friends and making Kyoto Garden as the 2014 guild raffle quilt.  I like the precision of paper piecing and enjoy it up to the point of tearing out the paper.    :lol:

Archived