Need help with wheel adjustments

I cannot get all four wheels (I have M&Ms) on the table to be in the proper position, and I can't seem to be able to figure out what to do about it! When you stand at the front of the machine, the front right wheel and the rear (panto side) left wheel are just fine - the rail rides pretty much in the center of the wheel. The front left and back right wheels, though, are not as "middle of the road." On both of those, the top lip of the wheel is riding on the rail. I'm pretty sure I need to add or remove washers somewhere, but my brain is super foggy today and I can't figure out the logic of where to do that. This isn't a new problem - it's pretty much been like this regardless of whether I had the original wheels, Edgeriders, or M&Ms - just haven't decided to really get serious about tackling the problem until now.

The rail does not run in the centre of the wheels.  You need to set the wheels up so that the upper lip of the wheel is resting on the rail with the slightest of air gaps in the centre of the wheel.  Do you have the handbook as there are some very good diagrams in it of the wheels riding on the carriage.  It sounds like your cams on the carriage are not in the correct place either.

I marked with a permanent pen the point on the top of the cams where the centre was closest to the edge of the cam to give me a starting point.

I no longer have that machine so cannot photograph the cams  etec to show you.

Archived