Wacom Bamboo Create Pen and Touch Tablet for sale

I bought this Wacom Bamboo tablet (CTH670) last year through Amazon for $159. Unfortunately for me, I loaded the software on my "work" computer and it interfered with a specialized program I use for transcription, so I had to uninstall the software so I could do my day job. My little tablet has been sitting here unused and unloved. I would love to get $100 plus shipping.

If interested, please email me at blhutcherson@sbcglobal.net

Thank you!

Just curious Bonnie,  is it Apple or MSN based, and is it a touch pad?  Can it be drawn on over a quilt picts, etc. 

I'm so dumb about this that I bought a "computer:" that I was told was a table and it isn't.

Makes me angry that we waited too long to set it up due to business and illness, until it was too late to return.

It is Apple and I don't speak Apple, Nor Chrome, nor Google.. useless to me.  I'll set it to sell here after yours

sells.

I so wish I could use it.

Rita

Hi Rita, this is a drawing pad, so to speak, that works together with a computer. It comes with the program Photo Shop Elements and a couple of others that you can use to draw. You take a picture of your quilt and load it on your computer, and then you can draw on this pad/tablet to design your quilt. I'm guessing (?) it is not an Apple friendly product because the programs it uses I don't think are Apple. It works great and is fun to use but isn't as "portable" as say an IPAD.

Go ahead and list yours. Don't worry about me! It caught my eye yesterday and I wondered if maybe someone else might want it. If you have something for sale, put it up on the boards here!  :)

Archived