You may already know M&S Textiles Australia and would have bought our designer Australian Aboriginal fabrics via one of the quilting shops.  If you know us already and have used our fabric, we thank you for your interest.  For those who are not aware, M&S Textiles Australia has been manufacturing fabrics with Australian Aboriginal designs on them for over 20 years. 

These are not just normal everyday fabric designs.  Each fabric design has a unique and interesting Aboriginal ancestral story associated with it.  These stories are passed on from one generation to another via artwork.  This process has been going on for thousands of years.  Although the tools used for creating these artworks have changed over time, the original painting method and symbolism remains the same.

It has been a life-long goal of M&S Textiles to spread the stories of these beautiful designs buy printing them on fabric.  Our fabric is manufactured from highest quality 100% Cotton, 44" / 45" wide with a thread count of 68x68 30x30.  Our designs are colourful, vibrant and excellent for making memorable quilts. 

Apart from this, we have also recently begun manufacturing General Quilting fabrics with Australian floral and natural designs.  We are the first fabric manufactures in history to introduce fusion of General, Aboriginal and Tone-on-Tone fabrics.  The designs though different have the same origin and spirit within them.   You can blend these fabrics in infinitely different ways to create a beautiful quilt for yourself and your loved ones. 

We are also manufacturers of high quality battings for quilts.  Currently we are only selling these batting in Australia but very soon they will be available throughout the world.

Please visit our website www.mstexaustralia.com to view full range of our designer aboriginal fabrics.   You can also email us on mstex@ariadis.com.au.    Customers in Australia and USA can buy these fabrics from one of our shops.  Shop details are provided in our website.  For customers in other countries, please contact us to know how you can purchase these fabrics.

Best Regards,

M&S Textiles Australia
136 Cromwell Street
Collingwood VIC 3066

Phone: (03) 9417 0052
Fax: (03) 9417 0051

post-62713-0-39416200-1395204995_thumb.jpg

I have a few of these fabrics that I bought at a quilt show and they are so beautiful. I made a tote out of one of them. A picture of my tote with the fabric is in this link, about four posts down on the page:

http://forum.apqs.com/index.php?/topic/32715-my-professional-tote/page-2?hl=+professional%20+tote

I can't wait to find some shops in the US that carry these fabrics!!!

Archived