Second Charity Quilt

This top was pieced by a member of my quilt guild and needed quilting before it could be sent to Safe House, an organization for Abused Women. I needed the practice and they needed the quilting.

This is my second attempt at "real quilting". I may be able to hang a shingle out soon!

Charity Quilt

And one more close up...

Close Up

This is a pantograph by Jodi Beamish, Ribbon Dance.

Gail

I am sorry that I could not see the pics. Apparently I am not the only who has problems with posting pics. DH was suppose to help me this weekend but with work and kids and homework and well you know, just life in general....I look forward to seeing the pics!

Patty

Hester is right!!!

Others seem to have this and other problems with pictures so I just posted these instruction and explaination of attaching single and multiple pictures. Hope they are helpful.

Notice though that some have trouble with links to other sites ( I do anyway) that is why attaching the picutures works better for me!

I was experimenting with other not image attachments too. Didn't know if I could attach non-image files or what would happen if I did. So that is what the other post are about!

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=5648&page=1#pid42421

Archived