switching the mushroom knobs from front to back ?

I thought I was having trouble with the buttons on my Millenium front handles, but now I guess they are OK............anyway, I remember somewhere  it was mentioned that the mushroom caps can be switched from the front to the back.   I have looked everywhere to find information  or a thread about that with no success.   I know I read on here somewhere that could be done.

Thanks !

It can be done.  I switched a toggle switch on my 2013 from the front to back even.

With the pre 2013 machines you will need to make sure you swap the correct mushroom.   Haven't got the mushroom instructions but

push back the handle foam and pull the end cap free from the handle. use a small tipped flat blade screwdriver to loosen the screws below the coloured wires.

Now make a note of which coloured which is going to which hole write it down. in the toggle switch I had three wires the mushrooms should have four.

I don't have the instruction for putting them back together but assume you could work it out once you have lifted the mushroom head.

Archived