Shout out to Jim Erickson - Pacific Steam Iron

Jim:

Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your advise on the Pacific Steam gravity feed iron! Mine arrived a couple of weeks ago, and I LOVE it! It actually makes ironing fun. I bought an IV stand to hold the water bottle and added a rack to hold the iron. Perfect, as it is on casters and I can roll it wherever needed. The iron is perfect combined with my Big Board ironing table. Still not gonna iron clothes, but it sure makes pressing backs and blocks easier and wonderful to have the correct amount of steam continuously.

Thanks, again, for the recommendation!!

Vickie

Vicki,

Where did you buy your new iron? I have been looking at new irons. I really like the one I have but it wants to wrinkle up the corners of my blocks sometime and I can't figure out why it does this. It is like something on the bottom of my iron is dragging and it catches my fabric. I have the Oliso Pro steam iron and like I said I really do like this iron. But this is getting old, and if I can't figure out why it is doing this.

Marti

Marti:

I bought the Pacific Steam PSI-5E Gravity Feed iron from All Brands; all brands.com

They currently have a coupon $25 off purchases over $100

I checked all the sites looking for the best deal. I signed up for their newsletter and watched for a coupon sale. My friend came over to piece a new top and she raved about my iron. I really love it!

My iron does that too, Marti. I think the corners of the fabric are getting caught in the steam holes on the bottom of the iron. I really wanted a dry iron but found I'd ordered the wrong one when it arrived. I wasn't going to send it back but those messed up corners are annoying me enough that I may just order the dry iron. I rarely use steam, preferring to mist any fabric that's too dry.

Archived