Flat tire

Could somebody out there please help me? I seem to have developed a flat spot in one of my wheels. I ordered two new ones, but when my husband got to looking on how to replace them (of course, no instructions sent) he seems to think that it might be a bearing. Is that possible? I just got my machine in late July and have done 24 quilts since then. Guess I don't really know what to do. Called tech support, but after 5 hours still got no call, and guess what! They closed. Am I the only one that has the problem with the return phone calls? Last time it was over 6 hours until they called back. By then I was outside doing chores. I love the service I get when I finally get to talk to someone on the phone, but boy, what a job to get that far. If anyone can help me with my wheel problem, please let me know!!

Kelly

Mille owner

Hi Kelly,

I'm very sorry I missed your call and couldn't get in touch with you when I tried..

I know it is hard to be patient when you are having trouble..

The wheels are very easy to change... What wheel is it? Just take the bolt out and then take the wheel off and put the new one on.. There is a bearing in the center of the wheel and yes they can go bad.. Do you know what wheel it is?

I have your # and I will call you..

Connie

APQS

Archived