video

I posted this under the wrong thread initially :(

So here goes,....Is there a video that shows how to use these wonderful machines, (ie. loading a quilt, set up, and quilting techniques specific to APQS machines)? Similar to Linda Taylor's video on the Gammill? just wondering....:)

I purchased my machine in Aug. 2005. My father-in-law died unexpectedly the following month and life went on hold as we were settling his estate etc. Then In Jan. 2006 (my 30th wedding anniversary to be exact), my mother passed away suddenly. My son and his bride had their wedding reception here in our home on Mar. 4th of that same year. It's taken this past year to get things in order once again... Long story short, I did not recieve a video with my machine and in desperate need of a refresher :) I thought a DVD of the nuts and bolts would be a great help.

Maybe I can request/order the video seperately.

Thanks for the information!

If it was a new machine then a dvd was included with all of the paper work that came witht the machine. It says on the front of the dvd "Gone Quilting" then below that it says "quilting machine mantenance guide" & "Getting started with your new APQS machine".

If you purchased a used machine then you may not have received the dvd from the previous owner. But APQS does sell the dvd on their website if this is the case.

Joann

Archived