Frame Assembly Instructions

It is a new table for a millie. I think the manual is with the head unit and will not be here for a while. I am trying to setup the table so it is ready to go when the head gets here. So far I have been able to figure out most of it except for 2 long black square bars that look like they need to go under the beams that have a tape measure on one of them. But I am not sure. So far I don't have any extra nuts or bolts.

John,

Thank you for your reply. In the box marked 12 R I have the following:

1) Round bar that I assume is the takeup bar

2) Torsion bars? (these bars are square with flat metal on each end that look like the would sit under the rails?

2) Rails (1 Front w/ measuring tape 1 Back w/o tape)

1) Flat bar that looks like it fits between the two Torsion bars. Is this the leveling bar?

I assume that the Torsion bars go under the rails. There will be enough of a gap for the head of the stove bolts to sit so it can be attached ot

Thanks,

Lackey

The leveling bar is the round black bar that levels the quilt. The flat bar goes between the torsion bars the bolts go throught the holes in the end of that bar. You use the flat bar to pry out the torsion bar and then drop the bolt throught the hole (wait until you get your instructions to make it easy).

John

John,

Thank you for the information. It sounds like I need to wait for the instructions. I was hoping to have the table ready when the head got here.

I still don't know where the torsion bars go though. It sounds like they don't go under the rails.

Lackey1

Archived