2011 Gammill Vision 26-10 For Sale

Like new, used only a few times.  Comes with 12-foot Home-Pro table, Breeze Track System, with hydraulic height adjustment, including swivel casters. Overhead Light Bar.  Stitch quality monitoring camera.  2 sets of zippered leaders.  Lots of extras, like pattern books, pantograph patterns, "Pattern Grid", and more.

Stitch regulation

Constant speed

Coast regulation

Basting stitch

Diagnostic system

Electronic needle positioner, and single stitch

Horizontal and vertical channel locks

On-Board bobbin winder

Adjustable laser light

Comes with accessory box with bobbins, oil, screw driver, hex wrench.

This machine sews amazingly.  I am having to sell because of downsizing from 3-story home to small condo!  Check out the price of a new machine yourself, and then buy an almost-new machine for less! 

Located in Atlanta, GA area, but can deliver to southeast part of country.  My dealer has it stored at his facility right now.  Asking $13,000

Mindy:

It would look like the poster made their firs post on 5 August, so I think they only joined to post it for sale.  If Gammill has a forum, or for sale site, I would see if it is posted there too.  Doing a search for 2011 Gammill Vision 26-10 For Sale

only the APQS forum post pops up.  Just give it a little time, and hopefully the seller will get in touch with you.  Best of luck.

Cagey

Archived