What are the cheapest Rotary Cutter Blade Refill 10 Packs Online?

Hi All 

At the moment I am trying to cut back on expenses at home, you know how it is and I was wondering if anyone has any advice regarding inexpensive Rotary Cutter Blades online at the moment? 

I am looking for a 10 pack that is branded and comes in a plastic container, as I have grandchildren and they always running around and playing in my workshop I don't want them to get hurt. 

If anyone can offer me any cheaper alternative than OLFA, Fiskar etc, while keeping up with quality, please let me know. 

Thanks so much 

Regards

Karen

Hi Karen 

I was having this discussion with my guild the other day and one of the ladies recommended this new brand that just started up they are called Improved Cut. 

They come in 10 packs and come in plastic containers for safety and disposal purposes and from what I have heard have better quality than OLFA and Fiskar blades. 

You have to order them off Amazon but they are on Prime which means that you have to order over $35 and you get free lighting speed shipping. 

They cost $15.97 

Just follow the link below if you interested: 

http://www.amazon.com/Improved-Cut-Rotary-Cutter-Replacement/dp/B01233KG2S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442253330&sr=8-1&keywords=Improved+cut

Hope this helps

Mary

At one of our guild meetings, a former quilt shop owner told us that disassembling and cleaning our blade and rotary cutter would extend the life of the blades.  Before reassembling it, put a drop of sewing machine oil on the part that sticks up on the rotary cutter.  She suggested doing this every day that you use the rotary cutter.  I don't do it every time, but doing this has definitely made a difference.  I even pulled out a blade that I had set aside as faulty and it's working great now.  You might give it a try.

Brenda

Archived