Anyone with Groovy Boards for Sale?

Christmas is coming very very soon and I've decided to get some more pattern (groovy) boards.  I have several and really like using them.

Does anyone have any for sale that they don't use anymore?

I have a couple of designs that I may get from R&S if I can't find used ones.

David

Morning Linda

I went ahead and ordered "3-claimshell with flare" from R&S Designs so that he could get them done and shipped before Christmas....BUT...I'm still looking for others.  I would like to find some "Swirls" or "Spirals" whatever they are called.  My problem is that I have a midarm machine and can only do a 10" block so any groovy boards would have to be able to be used within that range.

What do you have for sale?

David

• 1 month later...

Hi David:

I have 3 sets of board that would work on your machine.  I would like to get 60% of original cost plus shipping.

R & S - 122 and 122C - Pointed rope and corner 3.5" X 24"  -  4 boards and one corner  Original price:  $108.00    Asking price:  $65.00

R & S - 156 Diamond - 4.1" X 23.75 - 4 boards  Original price - $96.00 Asking price $58.00

Quilt EZ - Feather Border and corner (still in plastic) 6" X 24" - 2 boards and one corner  Original price: $98.85  Asking price:  $60.00

Let me know if you are interested and I can get a shipping quote.

Thanks

Tonilyn

Morning Tonilyn

I would be interested in the following:

R & S - 122 and 122C - Pointed rope and corner 3.5" X 24"  -  4 boards and one corner  Original price:  $108.00    Asking price:  $65.00

If you can get the shipping charges and let me know how you want to be paid.  I can use credit card, paypal or send you a check.

You can email me privately if you wish at:     mlsa3@yahoo.com.......Just put in subject line:   QUILTING PATTERN BOARDS or something to that affect.

Thanks

David

I do have 3 boards for sale for anyone interested.   These are single boards, as I use the Quiltazoid from the front of the machine most of the time.  

All are from R & S Designs:

#265 S Rope..............$35.00 

#267 Sq. Interlocking............$35.00

PR Helix..............$46.00

These are the prices new for the boards which have not been used............I will pay shipping within the United States only...........

Thanks !      :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)

Archived