BBExchange members please read

MODEN

Goodday Ladies

I took my six block which I made yesterday, and for which I wrote a nice little letter to each receipient, to my post office this morning. They all were destined for various points in the US. What a shocker....each letter would cost between $1.00 - $1.25. Well, it doesn't seem like a whole lot, but Ladies, I don't have an income right now and those 6 letters would have cost almost $7.00, then there are all the others yet to be mailed. I am sooooooo sorry. Maybe next year.

So, regretfully, I am asking to be removed from the master list. I have not received any blocks to date and should there be any on the way, I will most certainly reciprocate.

Thanks for your understanding.

P.S. I am the last one on the masterlist, I think...on the one I have anyway.

Monika,

I did not have you on my list when is your birthday I assorted my list by Birthdays, I hope I am not missing others too?

I am sorry you won't be able to play. I wish postage would stop going up:( I did a swpa else where ran me over $20.00 made me think twice, on how many I do.

My BD is March 3rd, I think I joined 2 months ago. Yes it is ridiculous. I used to buy alot of product like thread and fabric from the States, but shipping has gone up so much, it is just not advantageous any more. I bought 4 yrds of fabric recently from Wisconsin and it cot me $15.00 US to have it sent here regular mail. My problem is there are not many places in Canada that can match prices and shipping costs here are just as expensive. So I don't know where it will all end, I have to curb my hobby quite a bit now that I don't have a regular job. Sold some quilts and quilted 2 for customers, but I also have a $12,000.00 credit card bill for my Freedom and threads, etc. It will be awhile before I am in the black on this.

Sorry to carry on. Thanks for understanding.

Archived