Used APQS Liberty long arm----SOLD August 9

The APQS Liberty long arm machine was purchased in about year 2000 new.  Has an approximately 100 inch bed (fits in an office or small bedroom).  Includes a modest supply of thread, templates, bobbin winder, and related tools.  Price reduced August 1 to $2,500.  Call 515-233-3163 for information.  It has been suggested that I post pictures of the machine, but unfortunately it has already been disassembled for moving purposes so no photos are available.  The machine was used for personal use in support of my wife in her piecing charity quilts and Quilts-of-Valor, and doing whole-cloth quilts for charity.  Our daughter is moving us to a small place in the Charlottesville, Virginia area so I have to give up my long-arm machine quilting work.  It is located at 3909 Stone Brooke Circle, Ames, Iowa, for anyone who is interested.-------SOLD

Ken, pictures, your location, how the machine was used (personal use only or for a business), and your reason for selling will help you sell your machine.  These are all items interested buyers will want to know.

Archived